Introducing our hotel in a nutshell
The famous Hungarian hospitality, the mysterious world of the Hungarian “puszta” (prairie) and the horsemen, the masterpieces of the genuine Hungarian cuisine, the world-famous Hungarian wines, magnificent thermal baths and the thousand-year-old cultural and historical values are inviting travellers. Erdőspuszta Club Hotel**** Fenyves Restaurant and Conference Hall offers all of the above in the middle of a romantic pine forest, close to the city of Debrecen.
Our hotel is situated 5 kilometres from Debrecen, close to the municipal airport and highways no. 47 and 48, in the heart of a picturesque, 6-hectare pine forest, surrounded by 30 hectares of natural environment. Together with the guest house of the equestrian ranch, we await our guests in a total of 37 rooms offering views of the forest, including 4 suites and 1 exclusive apartment, as well as 8 connecting rooms.
All of the rooms in the Club Hotel building are air-conditioned and non-smoking, with spacious, furnished balconies. The standard equipment of the rooms includes LCD television, mini-bar, telephone, free wireless internet (Wi-Fi), room safe, suitcase rack, hair-dryer and bathrobe. Extra beds may be added to all rooms. The rooms in Arbo Guest House are rustic in style, but they have the same equipment as the hotel rooms with the exception of the mini-bar, the room safe and the balcony.
To our great pleasure, an increasing number of Hungarian and international travellers discover our hotel and services, and experience in person why we chose the form of a club hotel.
We believe that the personal attention, the unique service, the home-style meals, with most of the meat coming from our own farm, are all guarantees for a relaxing weekend or for a successful event with even hundreds of guests.
ON BEHALF OF OUR ENTIRE STAFF AND THE OWNER, WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU IN ERDŐSPUSZTA CLUB HOTEL!
Adapters for international plug standards and various types of phone chargers are available at the reception of the hotel.
We can provide toothbrush, toothpaste for an extra charge.If you need more amenities than provided in the bathroom, please contact the reception.
BABY COT / BABY EQUIPMENT
Baby chair, children’s bathtub potty, toilet reducer, step stool, electric heater for feeding bottle are provided on request. Please contact reception.
For your convenience, we provide one bathrobe per guest for the duration of your stay, which we change every 6 days.
Normally, the bed linen is changed twice a week. If you wish so, we will change it on a daily basis or we can leave out the change of bed linen. Please contact reception.
We can provide extra pillows and blankets Upon request, pillows with various types of stuffing are available to our guests. Please, indicate your preference to the receptionist at ext. 100 from your room.
Breakfast is served for our hotel guests daily, between 7.00 a.m. and 10 a.m., in Fenyves Restaurant. If you wish to eat breakfast before 7:00 a.m. or after 10:00 p.m., you can also order a cold breakfast package to go. Please let us know on the previous day before 8:00 p.m. in the restaurant, at the reception, or by calling extension 100.
CHAIR AND ANTI-SLIP
We can provide chair and anti slip in the bathroom on request. Please indicate your needs at the reception.
CHARGE FOR ROOM
The services of our hotel are not necessary to be paid immediately. You can ask to charge them on your room after signing the receipt. All the services can be settled on the day of departure at the reception.
Check-in is available from 14:00 on the day of arrival. According to our actual capacity early check-in is possible from 10:00 for a 8.000 HUF/room/ The early check-in fee includes the usage of the wellness area also.
The rooms can be operated with the access cards that the guests receive at the reception at the time of checking in. Please place the cards in the unit next to the entrance door to activate the power supply in the room.
Our guests are kindly requested to leave their room until 11 am on the day of departure. According to our actual capacity late check out is possible until 3 pm for a 8.000 HUF/room/ and until 6 pm for 12.000 HUF/room.
Late check out on Sunday: For guests checking out on Sunday, we provide an opportunity to participate in our Sunday brunch for 4.900 HUF/ person. In such a case, they can check out from their room late, until 3 pm.
If you wish to use this free late check-out option, please contact the reception or call extension 100 by 8 pm on Saturday. The late check out fee includes the usage of the wellness area also.
By checking out, please return your access cards at the reception.
During their stay, our guests can charge their vehicles at an extra charge, without limitation, in the car park of our hotel.
We kindly ask our guests to close the balcony doors and remove the access cards from the units before leaving the hotel room. All of our hotel rooms are air-conditioned; you can adjust the room temperature individually. Please close the doors and windows while operating the air-conditioners.
EXCLUSIVE SERVICES IN ERDOSPUSZTA
Private wellness extension
Wellness extension can be booked at the reception for an extra charge. Our gifts are roses and a bottle of champagne.
Romantic room decoration:
Surprise your sweetheart with a romantic room decoration:
- 1 bottle of sweet or dry champagne
- 1 strand of red roses
- Fruit and chocolate selection
- Towel swan
The services above must be ordered 48 hours prior to arrival. If you order within 48 hours, we cannot guarantee the service.
For clear and complete informations, please contact the reception.
FLOWER,CAKE AND TICKET ORDERS
Our receptionist can help you with ordering theatre, cinema, water park or other tickets and cakes.
Cleaning and housekeeping of the rooms takes place between 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Please put the “Do not disturb” sign outside your door if the above time period is not suitable for you.
Wireless broadband internet access is available in the entire territory of the building complex. Upon special request cables and notebook are also available.
Please, speak to the receptionist if you have something that needs to be printed out or photocopied or scanned. Our staying guests have the opportunity to use a printer in a safe environment. A computer with internet access is available in the lobby free of charge. We can provide a computer with internet access to the room, please indicate your needs at the reception.
LAUNDRY & IRONING
Our hotel offers laundry and ironing services to our guests. If you need such services, use the special bag placed in the cupboard of your room for clothes to be cleaned. Normally we should receive your laundry until 9 a.m. and is cleaned within 24 hours.
If you need special cleaning / dry cleaning, the laundry service is provided as follows: if we receive your laundry until 9 you will get it back by appointment.
If you wish to make use of our ironing services, just leave your clothes at the reception and you will get them back within 1 hour. Upon request, irons and iron stands are available for use in your room.
LUGGAGE DELIVERY SERVICE
Please contact reception with your request. We will assist you on arrival and/or departure free of charge.
Our luggage storage service is available to our arriving and departing guests free of charge. Feel free to contact our receptionist who will be happy to help you.
You have a private minibar in your room that will be refilled on a daily basis. For prices, please refer to the menu found on the table. Pleasede not store other items in the minibar. We kindly ask you to notify us about your consumption during check out.
Our guests can use the parking spots of our hotel and guest house free of charge.
Our hotel accepts cash, VISA, Mastercard, Maestro,Aerican Express and all types of Széchenyi Cards.
Pets can stay with our guests in designated rooms only, subject to prior notification and the payment of a security deposit. The extra fee for pets under 10 kg is 5,500 HUF /day. To help housekeeping with their job, please leave the “Dog” sign on your door handle when leaving your pet in the room. Please find the policy here.
All of our hotel rooms are equipped with number-coded, digital safes for your valuables. The instructions are located next to the safe. Please note that we are assume no responsibility for the loss of any items placed into the hotel safes! Thank you for your understanding!
If you need anything to eat or drink, our room service is available during the opening hours of the restaurant and the kitchen.
If you need morning room service, please fill in the morning menu card placed in your room accordingly and leave it outside on your door on the previous day until 10 pm.
The charge is 1.000 HUF/ room service.
Our hotel offers sewing service upon request for an extra charge. Clothes left at reception before 9 am will be returned within 24 hours.
In our hotel, house slippers are provided to our guests for an extra charge. You can find them in the wardrobe. Please indicate your needs at the reception.
Smoking is allowed only in the designated areas of the park, clearly marked with relevant signs. You are kindly requested not to smoke in hotel rooms except for balconies.
TAXI, CAR RENTAL
Our receptionist can help you make arrangements for a taxi, or car rental.
If you find any items broken or out of order on the hotel premises, please inform the reception or call extension 100 as soon as possible. Thank you for your help!
Outgoing calls: please dial number 9, than dial the phone
Room to room: please dial the room number
Public telephone: The telephone located at the reception
is also works as a public telephone. The call is charged into
the guest room’s account.
Fenyves Restaurant: 136
To avoid any inconveniences, we kindly ask you not to remove them from the hotel.
Normally the towels are changed after 3 days. Upon request they can be changed on a daily basis. For environmental protection and sustainability reasons, please place your towel on the floor only if you do not wish to use it any longer and would like it to be changed.
Umbrellas are available at the reception free of charge.
If you need a telephone wake-up call, please let the receptionist know on the previous day.
- The opinion of our guests is of utmost importance to us. Please provide us with helpful feedback by completing our guest survey form
- We kindly ask our guests to help us keep our hotel and its environment clean and tidy. Please put your trash in the designated trash bins only!
- •Guests are liable for any damage they cause on the area of Erdőspuszta Club Hotel!
Thank you for your understanding!
- Please note that we check the rooms for the convenience of our guests and the security of our hotel. This may take a few minutes at the time you are checking out at the reception, for which we apologize.
Culinary experiences in the middle of a pine forest...
Those in search for culinary experiences are treated to traditional Hungarian flavours as well as some outstanding masterpieces of European cuisine in Fenyves Restaurant. On our scenic terrace with views of the forest, you can enjoy some special delicacies made in cauldrons, on the grill or in a traditional Hungarian oven. The meat, vegetables and herbs used to make our unique Hungarian, home-style dishes mostly come from our own ranch. On our wine list you can find some of the best wines offered by a variety of Hungarian vineyards.
Our à la carte “Fenyves” Restaurant awaits you with a variety of Hungarian and international specialities on the menu. The restaurant is also open to external guests; for this reason, we encourage you to reserve your table by calling extension 136.
Restaurant opening hours:
- Mon-Thu, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. kitchen open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fri-Sun, 7 a.m. to 12 a.m., kitchen open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
FOREST PANORAMA TERRACE
Enjoy the wonderful view of the pine forest around the hotel from our panorama terrace, open from early spring until late autumn. On the terrace, which is accessible from both the restaurant and from “Fenyves” Events Room, we serve refreshing cocktails, home-made lemonade, beer on the tap, a variety of wine spritzers, as well as coffee specialities.
Every Sunday, between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m., we offer an all-you-can-eat buffet-style Sunday brunch. The cost is HUF 4,900 / person for adults, HUF 1,750 HUF / person for children below 12 years of age, and free for children below 3 years of age. Reservations for the brunch can be made until 6 p.m. on Saturday.
WAITER CALLER FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
In all units of our hotel, we have a state-of-the-art waiting staff calling system to serve the convenience of our guests. Once you have made your choice from our menu, need assistance or advice from our staff, or wish to receive your bill is to press the button on the unit located on your table.
OUR OFFER FOR LARGER COMPANIES
We await our guests in our lakeside pergola from early spring until late autumn, as well as in the event room with a fireplace in our equestrian ranch guest room around the year, with our unique menu offering. Allow yourself to be enchanted by the unique natural environment, enjoy the moonlight, the croaking of the frogs, the chirping of the crickets, or the quiet cracking sounds of the fireplace.
For those in for a more extreme kind of fun, we recommend our authentic, village-style pig-slaughtering festival, which is quite a challenge in so many ways, including waking up at the crack of dawn, since those who, according to tradition, wish to touch the ear and the tail of the pig will have to rise early! We welcome our early guests with some “soul-warming” spirits on the terrace of the guest house, after which the pig-slaughtering starts. The breakfast is roasted pork blood with onions on fresh bread, the lunch includes pork neck soup (“orjaleves”) followed by pork and cabbage stew (“toros káposzta”), while the reward for our unwavering guests will be fresh grilled meat, roasts and sausages for dinner. Our most curious and adventurous guests can even participate in some of the work, including the “shaving” of the pig’s skin, the filling of the meat into the sausage casings, or the making of the pork cracklings.
Pampering your body and your soul in our fabulous wellness centre
Our wellness and fitness centre features a massage room, vertical solarium, Finnish and infra saunas complete with a plunge pool, steam room, ice fountain, a huge indoor jacuzzi with a view of the forest and a connecting, small heated outdoor pool, as well as a large pool with adventure elements such as a bubbling bed, back massage, water jet and jacuzzi operating seasonally, sunbeds in the summer period and traditional, wood-firing outdoor sauna house. Our fitness room has state-of-the-art cardio and fitness equipment with LCD TVs.
- Your hands and feet also deserve special treatment! Use our manicure and pedicure, as well as hand and foot treatment services.
- Exclusive cosmetic, medical and aesthetic treatments are offered to our guests by Debrecen’s premium private clinic, our hotel’s partner, MedArt Beauty Clinic. At your request, we provide transfer to the clinic.
- Our traditional, fire-burning outdoor Finnish sauna house, located on the edge of the forest, is also available for private rental for 10,000 HUF per occasion.
- Our guests wishing to get a tan can use the solarium service or our wellness centre. Price: 990 HUF/3 minutes.
To make an appointment for the above services, please contact the reception or call extension 100.
Our wellness and fitness centre is open daily, from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Would you like to add a few pleasant hours at our wellness and fitness centre on the last day of your stay? If so, we offer the following unique opportunity: purchase an afternoon wellness ticket at our reception for 8,000 HUF/person. This gives you unlimited use of the wellness and fitness centre, and also includes a 4,000 HUF voucher which can be used in Fenyves Restaurant.
Leisure, sport and equestrian programmes in Erdospuszta Adventure Park
On the nearly 12-hectare equestrian ranch attached to the Club Hotel, guests can participate in a large variety of equestrian programmes, ranging from horseback riding in a pen, cross-country (on terrain), or in our indoor, 800-square-metre indoor arena, equestrian training, going on a ride in a carriage to the puszta, enjoying a horse-drawn sleigh-ride in the winter, using the coach riding or horse jumping courses, or viewing a spectacular Hungarian horsemen’s show. Our pond, abundant with a variety of fish, as well as our petting zoo with the whole range of indigenous Hungarian farm animals and feedings also await you.
We call the attention of sports enthusiasts to our artificial grass tennis court and small-size football pitch, covered and heated in the winter, open from spring until autumn, as well as our bicycle rental service. Nature enthusiasts can go on hiking tours on a number of designated trails in the Erdőspuszta area or visit the nearby Arboretum.
- ArboRing Gocart
- Paintball and Archery
- Pedal Boat, Bicycle and Segway rental
- Bumper Car and 9D Cinema
- Horseback riding (in a pen, indoor arena or cross-country)
- Show jumping with the supervision of our trained equestrian instructors
- Riding on a carriage, prairie-bus or horse-drawn sleigh
- Artificial grass tennis courts and small football pitch (heated in the winter)
- Bicycle rental
- Fishing in our private fishing pond
- Table Tennis
Appointments and signing up at the reception or by calling extension 100.
Follow your favourite football game, as well as other popular domestic or international sports events on the large screen in our Fenyves Events Room, where we can also provide, if requested, dishes from our restaurant, a large variety of drinks, draught beer, excellent Hungarian wines and a variety of wine spritzers. The offer is valid in case of companies of 10 or over, subject to availability of the room.
OUR LOYALTY PROGRAM
The loyalty and trust of our guests is important to us, so after the third time spent in our hotel, you will be registered in our loyalty program for our regular guest.
Rules for taking advantage of the discounts:
Discounts can only be taken by the regular guest and their close relative, with a registered regular guest card or after confirming three past bookings.
- Welcome drink on the day of arrival
- Free late check-out until 15:00 (subject to availability)
- 10% discount from the rack rate room price for bookings of 1 night (20% discount for last minute bookings)
- 5% discount from the package price for bookings of a minimum of 2 nights
Safety and security regulations
These regulations contain the rules pertaining to the safety and security during the use of the services at Erdőspuszta Club Hotel**** and Arbo Ranch. Compliance with these rules serves the purpose of the safety of the persons staying in the above facilities, as well as the security of their personal belongings.
- All facilities, equipment and services at Erdőspuszta Club Hotel**** and Arbo Ranch may be used only for their intended purpose, at your own risk, and in full compliance with the relevant rules.
- Management accepts no responsibility for accidents that may occur on the full area of the premises (18 hectares) and for valuables left unattended.
- To the safety of your children, we call your attention that children below the age of 14 should only stay on the balconies of the hotel and the guest house under parental supervision and at their own risk.
- Compliance with the rules of the premises applicable to Arbo Ranch, which is posted along the forest footpath leading to the ranch, across the main entrance to Arbo Ranch, is mandatory for all.
- The entire area of Erdőspuszta Club Hotel**** and Arbo Ranch is fenced around; guests may enter and leave the area through two gates, with a gate service at each.
- No food or beverages are allowed to be brought into the area of the hotel and Arbo Ranch. Only the consumption of products purchased on site is permitted.
- Pets may only be brought to the area of Erdőspuszta Club Hotel**** and Arbo Ranch with a special permit.
- On the area of Erdőspuszta Club Hotel**** and Arbo Ranch, there are open outdoor and indoor adventure pools, saunas, a steam room, a plunge pool, adventure showers, an ice fountain (“wellness centre”), an open fishing pond, playground with wooden equipment, 1animals in a fenced over area, kept in stables and sheds (“farm animals”), as well as dogs, cats and various kinds of poultry ranging freely.
The use of the above facilities is permitted in compliance with the following rules, at your own risk:
I. Wellness centre
- The depth of the indoor and outdoor pools in the wellness centre is 118 cm (47 inches).
- The detailed rules concerning the use of the wellness centre, including in particular the saunas and the steam bath, are posted in a clearly visible way in the wellness department, as well as next to the doors to the saunas and the steam bath. Guests are expected to comply with these rules at all times.
- With a view to the fact that there is no life guard on duty at the wellness centre, compliance with the safety rules is of particular importance.
- The depth of the pond: 3-5 metres (10-16 ft)
- Swimming in the pond, drinking from its water, or throwing any food or any other items in the late is prohibited.
- Fishing is permitted with a special permit only.
- Children are not allowed near the lake without parental supervision.
- The playground is situated in an open area, and is not fenced around.
- All playground equipment may be used in accordance with their intended purpose, at your own risk.
- The playground equipment was built for children only, so their use is subject to weight restrictions in accordance with the following: swings, see-saw, jungle gym max. 100 kg (220 lb.)
- Children under the age of 14 may only use the playground with parental supervision.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol or eating are not allowed at the playground! The use of the playground equipment in any dangerous way is strictly prohibited.
IV. Domestic animals, outdoors animals
- Please approach all domestic animals on Arbo Ranch with necessary caution and supervision. The climbing over or opening of fences, gates or doors serving the purpose of keeping off the animals, or the making noises that would scare the animals, is forbidden.
- The feeding of the animals is only permitted in the presence of the local attendant, with the food provided by them.
- Petting or touching the animals is only permitted in the presence of the local attendant, and requires due care.
- Children under 14 may only visit the animals together with a parent or other adult, if the local attendant is present.
- After petting or touching the animals, it is advisable to wash hands to ensure good hygiene. Hand-washing facilities are available on site.
- The surroundings of the stables and sheds are areas in the highly flammable category, and therefore, smoking is only allowed in the designated areas. The use of open fires or engaging in any activities that may cause fires are strictly prohibited.
- There is a variety of animals living permanently or periodically on Arbo Ranch, including dogs, cats, sheep, goats, grey cattle, pigs and poultry. Approaching or petting these freely ranging animals is strictly prohibited.
V. The rules of use of the prairie-bus, carriage, and horseback riding.
- The prairie-bus and the carriage are pulled by horses. Petting or approaching the horses, making loud noises in their vicinity, inflicting any psychic or physical pain on them is prohibited.
- Please use our special stairs when getting on and off the prairie-bus and the carriage.
- Jumping off from the prairie-bus and carriage, getting on or off, or standing up on it while it is moving is prohibited. While riding, you must follow the instructions of the driver at all times.
- No more than the maximum number of persons may get on the prairie-bus and the carriage at the same time.
- The maximum number of persons permitted on the prairie-bus (driver not included): 16 adults, or 15 children and 2 adults
- The maximum number of persons permitted on the carriage (driver not included): 5 adults, or 2 children and 3 adults
- Horseback riding is a dangerous sport. Participation is at your own risk!
- Horse-riding training: beginners may only participate if following the instructions of the trainer at all times.
- Horse jumping and cross-country riding is available for experienced riders, and at their own risk only.
Fire safety rules
The fire safety rules applicable to the hotel and guest-house rooms, instructions to follow in case of a fire:
- Escape route: leaving the room, along the corridor, through the staircase towards the main entrance, and out from the building. The detailed evacuation routes are shown on the inside of your room door.
- In case of a fire, the use of the lifts is strictly prohibited!
- In case of fire in a room, other guests must be immediately alarmed, and the reception has to be informed as soon as possible. (Signal: “TŰZ VAN / FIRE!”)
- Electricity needs to be discharged, using the switches in the premises. When they have a chance, guests should take their valuable, personal belongings and evacuate the building following the escape routes. The extinguishing of the fire may be started with the fire extinguishers and fire hoses located on the corridor, if the fire is deemed to be manageable. (Fires extinguished by guests must be reported at the reception as well.)
- All electronic equipment in the rooms may be operated according to the relevant instructions only. If in doubt, guests should request the assistance of housekeeping or the reception. When leaving the room, all electronic equipment must be disconnected. When pulling out the plugs of electronic equipment from the wall sockets, care must be exercised to ensure that the socket is not removed from the wall, and no sparking occurs.
- If any of the media devices or electronic equipment break down or catch fire, they should be first disconnected from the power supply, if possible, and then the staff must be notified.
- Easily combustible, flammable materials must be placed in the room in such a way that there is a distance of at least 1 metre from the heating appliances and pipes.
- The use or storage of flammable liquids – except drinks – in the premises is strictly prohibited!
- In case of fire, follow the advice and instructions of the staff at all times. When the fire department arrives, the instructions of the commander of the fire-fighters must be followed.